[PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Tanghe, Thierry thierry.tanghe at logicacmg.com
Thu Sep 20 08:11:52 CEST 2007

Aaah P&P :-)
It's now 25 years I began this game as GM.
15 campaigns and 50+ players and now I'm finished rewriting a complete set of rules inspired by this wonderful game.
Sadly for the list, it is in french :-)
The good side is that the PDF version if for free and full of tables.

The 6 booklets of ~100 pages each are :
book 1 - Characters (creating one, skills, weapons & armor table, items list etc.)
book 2 - Combat (close cbt, range cbt, mass cbt, simplified cbt, etc.)
book 3 - Magic (how to create a magic user, 180 spells and all magic use rules)
book 4 - Encounters (tables, 180 creatures, a complete database, generation, creature management, etc.)
book 5 - Treasure (a complete treasure generation system, potent magic items, tons of generation tables, etc.)
book 6 - Campaign (all the rest : illness, fatigue, movement, strategic rules, character management, GM tools, etc. etc)

The book 6 is being finished now. All is in color, illustrated and filled with examples.
I would like to thank everyone who contributed to expand this P&P rules set !

Thierry TANGHE
Brussels, Belgium