[PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 03:26:56 CEST 2007

In FRENCH?!

Don't you know the ENTIRE WORLD speaks English?!
Ha ha, just kidding!  Still, Imagine the luck -
someone goes through the painstaking process of
totally re-writing the game (something I've been
wanting to do for a very long time), and its in
FRENCH!!!!!

Time to dust off that old French high school text
book!  :)

Thomas in Las Vegas

--- "Tanghe, Thierry" <thierry.tanghe at logicacmg.com>