[PnP] noob questions part IV - Bride of Noob Questions

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Sep 21 02:45:11 CEST 2007

My houserule is that players roll and record the attribute numbers, then
place them as they see fit before adjusting them for race and gender.

I limit the initial spells by determining the spells they get instructed
in randomly until they choose to have the remainder of the points spent
on spells they choose. These chosen spells are bought at the alone rate.

             Alex K