[PnP] noob questions part IV - Bride of Noob Questions

Albert Sales drite_mi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 05:18:48 CEST 2007

I like hat.  I think I know how I'll get my players to hate me more (the spells thing).

  And I remember where I adapted the 12 rols thing from, and it SHOULD technically be 13.  Anyone ever play Battlelords?

Alex Koponen <akoponen at mosquitonet.com> wrote:
  My houserule is that players roll and record the attribute numbers, then
place them as they see fit before adjusting them for race and gender.

I limit the initial spells by determining the spells they get instructed
in randomly until they choose to have the remainder of the points spent
on spells they choose. These chosen spells are bought at the alone rate.

Alex K