[PnP] Yahoo groups

David A. Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Sep 22 02:33:42 CEST 2007

Why is this group using this clunky system?  Why not use a Yahoo Group for it?  They can be set up such that spam is kept to a minimum and then there's someplace to put the files too...and they pay for it.

Paul Ming started one years ago but it hasn't seen use in 3 years.   I just started one today (Powers_and_Perils_RPG) that you are all welcome to join.

One problem I have with the way it's set up now is that ALL of the attachments get scrubbed.  Also, the emails all kinda run together and are really difficult to read.  At least with a yahoo group there's a place to put files, run polls, etc.  You could even set up a place in the files section for character sheets, or whatever.

My 2-cents worth

David Sanders