[PnP] Seeker And Other Films Through The P&P Lens

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:28:25 CET 2008

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the whole 'Fantasy Oriental' angle. That area could
always use its own supplements, like TSR did with Oriental Adventures, and
the classic Bushido game comes to mind.
Kurosawa's films are great; I try to pick up those DVDs on The Criterion
Collection series. Kagemusha ("The Shadow Warrior") was good, and I always
liked his Shakespearean treatments: Ran and Throne Of Blood (his titles kick
ass!).
Then there's also the whole "Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon" angle, with its
'magic/psychical-martial arts' use, definitely fantasy material.