[PnP] Pelara Supplement?

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:11:40 CET 2008

Another quick thing I was wondering...
If I recall correctly, there was a proposed supplement announced for Pelara
(I suppose in the same vein as the one done for Donara). Is there any extant
draft material on that, or was it never started?
I was also wondering about the remaining Heroes articles not yet posted. I
assume they are all a work-in-progress, being formatted for the site. I have
seen issues of Heroes for sale on various sites, and I am thinking about
snatching up the ones that have the 'Weapon Masters', 'Magical Devices', etc
articles in them. The index says these articles/issues are 'scanned', so I
assume they are in the possession of the guys doing the formatting. I was
just wondering if they were on the way in the near future, or is it kind of
TBD?