[PnP] Pelara Supplement?

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Nov 26 22:54:38 CET 2008

The Pelara supplement never materialized as a stand-alone project, but
in the Tower of the Dead expansion/adventure a lot of material
concerning the region was incorporated. I always assumed that this was
the material originally intended as a region supplement.

And the guy doing the formatting and responsible for adding people to
the players list and updating the site and more of that stuff just has
little time at the moment for all that, so I guess that adding real
pages for Weapon Masters etc articles is out of the question at least
till Christmas. But in the meantime, you might want to look in
http://abroere.xs4all.nl/pnp/scans/Heroes/ for pdfs matching what you
are looking for.

(Basically the scans are of so poor quality that OCR is no good. To get
the last ones up I need to type them up by hand completely.)

Wout