[PnP] Pelara Supplement?

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 01:08:01 CET 2008

Thank you very much for the link. I have been meaning to order used issues
of Heroes, from time to time, depending on their availability. But I really
like the formatting you do for the site; I think everyone maintaining and
contributing to this site is doing a great job. The quality level is
actually remarkable, given that P&P is out-of-print. And how can you beat
the arrangement here: out-of-print, officially with no 'corporate support
(and who needs that anyhow), but genuinely supported by true fans, with
90-some % of the original material (and corrected and house-rules versions
available to boot) on the site, AND with the ORIGINAL author/creator
involved and contributing. I know of no other example exactly like this
site. Is this unique?
Well, again, thanks...