[PnP] Kotothi spells?

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon May 11 13:54:42 CEST 2009

In general I would say any spell from General Skills, Elder & Sidh. But
if you want a more specific list, take a look at the creature list of
Kotothi oriented creatures. The spells they explicitely use are:

Fascination
Lightning Swarms, Flight, Storm Powers (all)
Aerial Powers (all)
Delusion
Fireball, Fire Darts
Paralysis
Disease
Elf Shot
Pain
Withering Hand
Slay the Tame
Earth Powers (all)
Flaming Death
Cold
Illusion Powers (all)
Teleport
Whirlwind, Dessication
Sleep Touch

Lots of Kotothi creatures can use any Elder spell, so you might add all
of those to the list.

Hope this helps.
Wout