[PnP] Subdual

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Sun Jan 3 06:08:16 CET 2010

Thanks.  I wanted to see if folks have some rules setup.  I have some house rules for it but in my head never really flshed it on paper.  Since I take it case by case.  A Brick warrior with 2 physical and 30 subdual woluld heal far differently than a drunk beggar with 2 physical and 30 subdual assuming HPs are same.  So its hard to put something on every character.  Then theres the subdual damage locations head hits are far worse than other areas.  Was just curious if Richard or others had rules setup.  Thanks

Thomas thanks for the post.  Good start.  I do believe stats play a part like Con and Stamina.