[PnP] Subdual

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 06:41:21 CET 2010

>Thanks.  I wanted to see if folks have some rules setup.  I have some house rules for it but in my head never really flshed it on paper.  Since I take it case by case.  A Brick warrior with 2 physical and 30 subdual woluld heal far differently than a drunk beggar with 2 physical and 30 subdual assuming HPs are same.  So its hard to put something on every character.  Then theres the subdual damage locations head hits are far worse than other areas.  Was just curious if Richard or others had rules setup.  Thanks

Actually, head hits are already taken into account, what with severe hits, helm protection, and the like. More damage is done. Even if it's subdual, it's still more damage as a result. No reason a blackjack to the head should be any worse than a sword to the head. Quite the opposite, in fact: a bleeding head wound is rather impressive all out of proportion to the actual damage done.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.