[PnP] Richard Snider

Scott Adams longshot at cybermax.net
Sun Jan 24 06:24:33 CET 2010

Kotoh (Greg)

First no need to apologize we appreciate the news even if it is sad news.    We might not have found out by casual surfing on the net.

It was only a few months ago we emailed back adn forth so I even didn't know things got worse though I knew he had issues the last couple years.

I agree with what Tobie, Tom, Wout all said (Ditto).

Thanks for the link.  I did do a quick guest book entry.  I mainly want to let the family know was sorry and he will be missed that he changed the world.  So few of us leave a mark on the world even if it is a small niche it was a huge mark for the hobby.