[PnP] Bringing Up The Ship Project

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 00:17:44 CEST 2010

That's good to hear that you're still working on it; I've been enjoying
reading it and incorporating it into the collective P&P corpus.

Richard Snider's death was a blow to me too. I knew a scant few details
about him, but over the years I came to admire him, more as a figure than a
person I knew, from his work on P&P. I really wish I had the opportunity to
communicate with him. I always thought his work on the Perilous Lands
box-set was impressive, and overall brilliant. The sheer size of it was
monumental, especially for the time it was published (it rivaled Greyhawk).
I always loved reading all those gazetteer write-ups of the nations and
cultures; he achieved a living world. One thing I was hoping to ask him was
if he was willing to work on fiction in his world. I would have ate that up.
It makes me feel motivated to give it a shot; it would be great to see a fan
fiction section added to the site.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I appreciate the contributions to the world.
Its great stuff.