[PnP] Hello PnP Players

Floyd Resler adexfloyd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:31:27 CEST 2011

Welcome aboard!  It's good to see a new face!  Although I love Powers & Perils, I haven't been able to play it for years.  I think the last time I played was with a group in Dayton, OH.  We would get together every Sunday evening and play.  That was probably about 12 years ago.  I miss it! Currently, I live in Mason, OH which is in the Cincinnati/Columbus area.

Take care,
Floyd