[PnP] Hello PnP Players

Monster Jam unlv_runnin_rebels at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 03:43:39 CEST 2011

My gaming group hails from Las Vegas, Nevada.

I used to run P&P exclusively in the late 80s, but found that my new gaming group was into D&D 3.5, which really wasn't all that bad. It had some great qualities. But it, like every game system I've played, lacked somewhere, so we decided to create our own home-brewed system.

I gave them a taste of Powers & Perils, running them through an encounter, to see what it was all about so they wouldn't be opposed to me lifting elements from it in our new game.

The game we play game today very much has a strong P&P influence in it.

Tom