[PnP] John Hooten RIP

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Tue Oct 11 07:16:59 CEST 2011

This is much appreciated.  I think I tried to emali you to  confirm this but the email might not have worked.  He mentioned being sick maybe a year ago.  This spring about the diabetes when we talked about some of my own issues.  I'm glad you could confirm it though its sad news.  If you talk to his family can you let them know of his loss on behalf the entire list?  We must have 30-50 folks here that read his stuff and few dozen in the PBEM games like mine.  Our sympathies.

Thanks for the info.