[PnP] Ability check in P&P

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 01:13:10 CEST 2012

Alex pretty much gave the info.  Ability checks aren't as common as
say skill checks for sure.  Mostly strength (grapple, breaking
soemthing) or maybe a Eloquence (carousing, fast talk) kinda thing
not much else.  I tend to like Crtical rolls though Critical Success
and Critical Failure.  No matter if youhave 205% chance of success
the gods may deem the task rude to their eyes and thus a 01 roll will
be critical failure and that's not good.  So the ranges for S/F Crits
are up to the ref.