[PnP] Max CPs

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 20:27:42 CET 2012

Physical and mental stats set limits for skills and spells. On the theory that the time spent on mental and physical training can now be devoted to the skills, let it be used as expertise for whatever skill/spell earned it. Of course, this just delays things a bit, as skills and spells have limits, too, but it's still improving the character, just in a slightly different way.

Assuming, of course, I'm remembering what CPs are, correctly. My book never seem to be around when I'm checking email