[PnP] Max CPs

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 20:49:26 CET 2012

Yep.

But CPs allow you to boost stats per 50 or per 25.  xEPs.
But if max..then they just sit there...got 2 characters so far at that point.
So may have to dig up my old folders and see if came up with rules.
or a expense chart for the points.
Like I Say maybe gold or Get out of Jail type cards.
Maybe a special rare tweak to a spell...etc.

Miss ya in the game...
just finishing up...hopefully will start next one assuming world
doesn't explode on 12/21 next year.