[PnP] Join my network on LinkedIn

Matt Pomeroy via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri May 4 02:26:27 CEST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

      Matt Pomeroy has indicated you are a Friend

- Matt Pomeroy

Accept invitation from Matt Pomeroy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-g8z4la-h1si72bt-5h/XFUM_lwQQ_1fABYyWnUEmiFx_-WlWklzeo/blk/I104313803_175/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkTclYPc3wPcjcQc359bSBWdCxliPl9bPwSe34ScjwRejoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2JIgk8lAYqOlc1

View invitation from Matt Pomeroy
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-g8z4la-h1si72bt-5h/XFUM_lwQQ_1fABYyWnUEmiFx_-WlWklzeo/blk/I104313803_175/djsNnPcMe3cNcPgMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2WcqJKYQ4qOlc1

Why might connecting with Matt Pomeroy be a good idea?

Matt Pomeroy's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Matt Pomeroy's invitation, check Matt Pomeroy's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation