[PnP] how to resolve skill checks?

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed May 30 00:07:34 CEST 2012

Paul gave a good example.
Basically its a matter of figuring out if the skill is or 80 or
normal.  Then assign the difficulty to the task.  That's your core
chance on a d100 roll.   Certain situations allow special things like
swimming or dodge tables or the like.  So will have to study those
skills. I believe way back a decade or so ago someone came up iwth a
rule variant for just % no more or 80s or difficulty factor.  I think
it was Burton but not sure.  If i recall it was something from Hero or such.

If still unsure hollar!

On a side note to everyone current adventure is winding down.  IF
this was a table game it would be 3.5 hours max more time to
work.  But  a pbem is slower so takes folks time to get things
settled.  Like now with plans on the final battles.  So I'm that close though.

I'll open to new players if need.  Actually theres room now to join
but a bit limited in scope (usually as a prisoner or such to be free).