[PnP] Enhancement limitations, new gems

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 00:21:54 CET 2014

That I understand all too well.  I have a player tat makes comfy
clohtng and such.  It is just weird to me in some way to use magic
that way.  Itis hard to explain what I mean.  To me a chair is made
and thsu can be enhanced.  But a rock is by nature and so what? Make
it smooth?  Make it more pointy? I know I'll do this spell to make
this pebell the size of a marble strong nad heavy enough that only a
Hill giant cna use.  I know this rock here I can make it so ponty it
will slice thorugh shileds!  There is a point where realism and magic
tends to be odd at times.

Pick a stick from the ground and magic it to fly and dance.  I can
see why magic is goodfor things you MAKE.  But for natural things
like plants or rocks.  There is a fine line.