[PnP] called shots

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 07:02:50 CEST 2014

Yes.  On right track.  Depends on circumstances.  A archer taking
time to take out a leader on a horse in a battle might have better
chance than a rider charging the same leader with a bow.  Extra
time.  Concentration.  Are all factors.

There is no set rule though.  Modifiers are up tot he GM.

Called shots are not always applicable.  Melee fights are rarely able
to allow such.  If you call to take off a hand in battle with a sword
then you open yourself to major downside.  But if you are ding say a
joust, or full blown charge or timed for archery then sure.  Why
not.  You need that extra time.  So instead of asimple phase to fire
the bow it might take 2 or 3.