[PnP] Magic users in P&P are as weak as AD&D magicians

Burton Choinski bchoinski at verizon.net
Fri May 2 21:32:55 CEST 2014

Actually, a funny joke in my group is that when they show up against the enemy, the question is "Which one is the wizard?"

The Law wizard is still kind of a Brute; He put into his physical stats because he rolled supernatural Intelligence.

Sort of a side effect of P&P's "more-or-less" classless system, since wizards can wear armor and be equipped with fighter level weapons.