[PnP] Where is Shanda in cultures list?

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sat Aug 22 06:40:15 CEST 2015

If you want to find the description, you can use the maps as well.

Click on the world map in http://www.powersandperils.org/lands/world.htm
to go the regional maps. Then click on Shanda in
http://www.powersandperils.org/lands/map2.htm and this will bring up the
Culture Book description.

And the list s open to subscription without my approval. You only need
to confirm your email address is valid. (Scott: Even I had to check, it
has been even longer for me since I subscribed.)

Wout