[PnP] Where is Shanda in cultures list?

Julian Draven juliandraven at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 08:08:53 CEST 2015

Bess,They are listed under The Confederation of Shandra, page 15 & 16 of the culture book.PERSONALITY
Civilized citizens view themselves as an elite responsible for
bringing enlightenment into the hills. They are patient, suave, cunning
and pragmatic in dealing with others, especially Shandans.
They have a mercenary attitude towards loyalty, except where personal
honor is involved.
The Shandans are killers only recently removed from total
savagery. They have quick tempers, moody and violent natures and
a deep-seated love of combat. They treat outsiders as enemies until
they prove themselves to be friends. Enemies are at best distrusted.
At worst, they are killed. Friends, relatives and men of the same
tribe are trusted, treated with respect and accorded full rights in
tribal society.