[PnP] Julian's d20 question

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon May 11 04:07:17 CEST 2015

I'm not sure exactly what you mean Julian.  About the d20, that is.  Do you mean as a replacement for the d100?

If so, the problem I would see with this is the CEL and MEL increases would have less meaning.  From the tables, a CEL increase is only a 1-2% increase each level and MEL only 2-3%. This is half a 'pip' or less of a d20...so increasing CEL and MEL benefits might be a bit underwhelming.  Plus you would also have to re-write the tables and modifiers for everything.

Dave Sanders

Sent from my iPad