[PnP] Julian's d20 question

Julian Draven juliandraven at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 04:16:00 CEST 2015

Sorry that I wasn't more clear.I was referring to Roll20: Web-based online virtual tabletop for all roleplaying games (RPGs)which is a platform for playing role-playing games online with friends.I currently play in a Pathfinder game over the internet with two friends and all 3 of us live in different parts of the world.Seems like it would be a great way to play P&P

|   |
| Roll20: Web-based online virtual tabletop for all rolepl...Roll20 is the free, easy way to play tabletop games (such as pen and paper RPGs) online with others. It's completely web-based, so it runs right in your browser. It... |
|  |
| View on roll20.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |