[PnP] sample humans

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun May 31 01:38:51 CEST 2015

Did not see original post till this one. Julian it all depends as
with everything in this game.  Should take it town by town and city by city.
Once you iknow the culture consider the cultureo books has basic
characteristics HT/WT....then there are those great Culture
Variation charts that can be used to base a template.

You can make different city guards.
Town Guard
Wall Guard
City Patrol Guard
Palace Guard
So in that order those would be worst to best.  So a town guard might
just be part time bartender and guard/militia.  So may only have
CEL0-1 But a Palace guard would be the elite maybe a CEL 6-7
Gong on this you can base your own templates.

A barbarian culture town guard might be far stronger than a village
town guard so might have a few hpv higher.
Its all culture, upbringing, education, occupation and environment.

Burton also has a good idea below.

One can go overboard with this though.
Village Craftsman
City Craftsman
Guild Craftsman
In higher quality but it could go on for a long time this way.
This is why Richard made a basic human templae for the universe.
But base it on the above factors.  Keep it simple at game time and
complex if you pregen them.

Eons ago I did a simple pnpnpc generator program.  So it does the sme
thing the basic charts do at the time those fancy culture variation
charts weren't around.  Back in late 80s.
But I sitll use it today.