[PnP] New PBEM Adventure...

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun May 31 04:54:38 CEST 2015

My 7th Adventure will be starting soon.  But soon may be
relative.  Probably in a month or two.  I have tons of behind the
scenes stuff ot do for the game.

If interested email me pnpgm at comcast.net

We are down to 5 active players after John Hooten died awhlie
back.  Mark just faded away.  Floyd faded away.
Robert and John S have become way too busy.

PBEMS do take a time away from your life.  How much?
For me its 15-20 hours a week.

For players maybe 30  min to 1 hour a week.  For two updates a
week.  Depends on how fast y ou read.
Most updates can be 100-500 lines.  So that's all not much. If you
can do table games then you can do  pbems.

This pbem in current form has been going on for 16-17 years since
1999.  This last adventure only lasted 18 months.  But the oen before
in Katai lasted 3 years and 8 months.  So if you want a long casual
game we are open.

PS Floyd Mesler where you be? Joined last year and died.  I only get
bounces for email.  In fact this is your notice that i will remove
you from the game mailing list soon unless I hear back.