[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 131, Issue 7 - scans

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 03:42:56 CEST 2016

I agree. First chart was existence of a village.
I can't recall math now but based on population and a village of typically 100
It was 1.7(2) I think per hex.  Since aerial recon can show 12 miles
on sunny dyas and 9 typically. it was a 60% chance of
finding a said village.
If no aerial recon then around 30%.
But we have a eagle and wizard in eagle form.
Once village it came to second chart
puddle, river, pond, lake, well, etc.stream.
Based on some stats online on lake/pond distribution (BTW those
charts onlline were BORING).
Based on geology reports
got %s.
/But again its nota facotr of finding source now as spell works. :)