[PnP] List/Site back up

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 15 21:04:15 CEST 2016

I can't just sign folks up blind. That's not how RPoL works. You have to actually press the Apply button on the specific game forum and get your account info sent tot he GM. And you didn't. Only 2 did, a husband and wife.

And 3 weeks is actually a very long time to wait for folks that have expressed interest then failed to apply. Usually those folks do it in 1 day or so, if the GM links the game forum to the IC thread, which I did.

No, Scott, there just wasn't enough actual interest on RPoL for P&P, as evidenced by the lack of the minimal effort required to join it.

Also, I don't know who Caladan's player was, but I'm fairly sure it wasn't me.