[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 140, Issue 16

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 20:17:04 CEST 2017

Thanks.  I found it.
I forgot about those small rules.
As long as item is held unlimited time of summoned being is done for
Famlilar.  That's huge.
Course means held not worn :)
Summoning Item says duratoin x2.
But Familiar says unlimited if held.
Powerful.
Course being cna try to dislodge the item.
Will limit use of other things like 2 handed swords.
I suppose that is the balance but the unlimited thing is buffed for sure.