[PnP] per Digest #151, No. 5 -re: experience for peaceful solutions

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Oct 9 00:19:37 CEST 2018

Most non-violent solutions use a skill of some sort, and could reward
expertise in that skill, or use problem solving an could reward
according to the problem solving system.

So I don't think it is true there is no reward in p&p. It is true that
the reward for violence is often greater. But then the same was true for
most d&d campaigns even if the system (or the specific edition) did not
reward kills but amunt of gold collected.