(new to the list)

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Sun Oct 18 21:55:03 CEST 1998

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> to ask other p&p players questions about the game and to share
PaPF> background material and ideasfor new rules. And as Denakhan pointed
PaPF> out, it is spurty.

PaPF> My advice is to take a look at the archives, see the link above, and

Hey.  Whenever I get to my web pages I want to do a pnp page..and would want to
post a copy of the rules and such I typed up.  Think that would be a copywrite
issue since its technically out of print and not supported?

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g2-sp3/mL