Dynamic Spell Creation System

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Thu Jan 28 19:26:37 CET 1999

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> generic, and the system is far too complicated and contains far too ma
PaPF> objective elements and requires many arbitrary rulings by the gamemast

PaPF> So, I present it here.  How would _you_ handle this problem?

Could you give a detailed example?  Why not just use the PNP magic system?
does the players do this for each game? I mean if they know they might need a
certain spell for an adventure then they'll create it.  So it could lead to
abuse.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL