In-Progress map of Marentian and then some.

Paul L. Ming pming at HOME.COM
Thu Oct 5 02:54:04 CEST 2000

Hiya.

> Here, try this and click on "PL Marentia & Environs", at the bottem of
>the page....
>
><http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/denslair.html>http://members.
tripod.com/themings/denslair/denslair.html

> Try that and it should take you to the page.

It didn't work.  Just kidding..  Its a great image.  I was able to save it
and
convert
to jpeg for zooming and such :)

Keep us posted of a final edition :)

    haha...thanks...and you betcha! ;-)  I am finishing final animations and
models for the first year here at school, so I didn't have time over the
weekend.  Mind you, I didn't have time to finish my animation's anyway....I
was attacked by a nasty kidney stone early Saturday morning.  I spent my
weekend at the emergency room at the NorthShore Hospital, hooked up to a bag
of morphine.
    Anyway, I'll be sure and get to work on finishing it off right after I
hand in my final projects and such.

^_^

Paul L. Ming