Height

Paul L. Ming pming at HOME.COM
Fri Sep 8 08:08:16 CEST 2000

Hiya.

>     Game terms. Both sexes should use Native Strength + Native Stamina +
> (average of listed factors) = Height.
> Maybe the same for weight.

    I take a much more open view of it myself.  Generally I let the player
figure out his charcters normal Ht/Wt, and then modify it a bit to suit
there character concept.  If they want something *really* off, then I tell
them to switch some stats around to get it that way.  Lucky for me, all the
P&P players I've played with...err, scratch that; all but one...have been
mature enough to handle something as simple has their characters height and
weight.

^_^

Paul L. Ming