[PnP] Dedication

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 14:33:41 CET 2004

I don't see any reason why items other than weapons could not be dedicated.
The maker, in this case, must be capable of casting the spell at EL8. Also,
whether it applies for a specific individual (and heirs of his blood
thereafter) it must be dedicated to a specific influence as well. The
additional EL applies vs that influence and is EL2 for anything else.
     Also, as Wout said, the rules are guidelines. What matters is what the
Referee wishes to allow. Talk to the Ref and work it out.