Battle Fury was Re: DTV

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Tue Feb 3 01:15:01 CET 2004

>    LOL! Ok, so let me see if I've got this right. First, you quote a
>    rule of your own making, which I mistake for an "official" one.
>    Then you quote another rule, one that was actually from the books,
>    and I mistook that one for one of yours?
>
>    Man, I'm on a roll... <Chuckle>
>

>Best regards,
>
>   Kurgan                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm

Yeah, well it helps to have a copy of the rules right next to your desk.
Not to mention having studied and refereed/played P&P recently.

  Guess I'm getting good at making rules look official, eh? I always did
like the game of Balderdash (game basis is making up real sounding
definitions).

  Enjoy,   Alex