KAMERI WEAPONSMITHS

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Sun Jan 25 07:33:09 CET 2004

Years ago I created a Kameri (well half Kameri) character that had Kameri
weaponsmithing skills. My copy of the Culture Book  on p.34 states "All
metal weapons made by a Kameri smith have a FV one higher than normal
weapons of the same type."
    Yesterday I noticed that the Kameran culture website
 http://abroere.xs4all.nl/pnp/lands/Kameran.htm
states:
 NOTE - Kameri metal is noted for its durability and its ability to hold a
sharp edge. It is a superb alloy whose secret is only known to Kameri
smiths and a few of the Alesi. All metal weapons made by a Kameri smith
have +1 WSB and +2 FV.

That is a VERY impressive bonus. I would think that Kameri weapons would
command quite a premium and many would be seeking the secret.
Not that my character minds the increased skill but...where did the change
come from?

    I presume that the weapons take as long to make as their WSB calls for
((WSB+2) squared in days). A Kameri sword taking longer to make than a
non-Kameri sword.