[PnP] PW / A List we need

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Mar 5 13:21:11 CET 2004

I think we can be pretty loose about format.  Culture name, followed by the
top taboos with some sort of "expected results" footnote that can be
referenced at the bottom.  Whoever does the integration can merge it all
into a consistent whole.
      -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-589-4089
fax:      978-589-5903

MatrixOne, Inc.
210 Littleton Rd.
Westford, Ma 01886
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce