[PnP] Size

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:29:26 CEST 2004

I have given some thought to Burton's comment about "walking walls of meat."
I think it can be addressed by adding a Size factor to the game. The effect
would limit the damage a smaller creature can score on a larger one.
The factor would be one per three feet of average height. This gives Humans
a size factor of two and, for example, a Hill Giant a size factor of six. In
battle subtract the smallest factor from the largest. A human fighting a
Hill Giant would subtract (6-2) FOUR from any damage he scores in melee.
Effectively, to do squat, when NAV is also considered, he would need a
Severe or Deadly hit.

Whatcha think??
NOTE- Such a change makes magic even more dominant in the system.