[PnP] Hand to Hand

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Thu Aug 2 04:57:26 CEST 2007

At 10:29 AM 8/1/07, you wrote:
>The basic concepts we have added to HtH are:
I do recall your grapple rules.  Good for wrestling or the cliche Bar Brawl.  But for a simple Kick/Punch to Armor/Non armor not so effective.  In that a kick to a chest is bound to crush ribs and also damage the kicker's foot.  So maybe 20% of the damage is done to a foot.  That sorta rule system.  I'll probably come up with something.  Just figure someone might've already come up with a MArtial Arts or HtH system.

>Grappling:  An attacker going for a grapple uses his "damage" as a
>
>Subdual/Real:
>When using HtH, only subdual damage is done unless the attacker has "hardened" his fists with either a cestus or at least AV2 gauntlets.  When hardened, he may opt to do only sudual, however.

Only Subdual huh?  A foot to the face can do more than subdual like break a nose :).  That's physical.  So I wouldn't just say subdual.
but likely subdual with the physical side effect damage bonus.  Per those rules.