[PnP] Perm Magics...how...?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Jan 22 01:34:03 CET 2008

To Ensorcel an item with Immunity to a certain EL is explained in
Ensorcelment under Permanent Magics. This can cost from x2 to x10
depending on what you are giving it immunity to. As Ref I would make a
quest to the Upper or Lower World to get a Powerful NMI in order to get
something that gives TOTAL IMMUNITY. And of course the subsequent spells
would have to work as well.