[PnP] Intelligence

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu Mar 14 23:40:28 CET 2013

You said it. Males are smarter. :)
ok no hate mail!

In medieval cultures male were the center of
life.  Females the cook and kid rearing.  Most
females rarely had jobs.  Thus the intelligence
tend sto g oto males who used it more (rather needed it more than females).

But in some cultures in the PL where women are
dominant like L'p'nth witches they would probably have higher Int than males.

But as with anything change if don't feelright.