[PnP] Elf hiding in Woods

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 18 16:27:57 CEST 2017

Maybe. Or maybe they are lower worlds creatures with magical abilities.. Like mana Reading and Mana Sensing, Lower World Travel...and becoming invisible in the forest. Or: Yes, it may well be ANOTHER free spell for them.

The books say "invisible", not "hidden". And, apparently, on BOTH version, so I'm going to assume that is what was meant.