[PnP] Familiar/Binding

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 05:44:16 CET 2017

As I think on it, a Soul Daiva bound into a dagger would make a perfect classical sacrificial dagger. Every point of damage done to the bound victim becomes stored energy for fueling spells. Really big spells require multiple sacrifices.

Mind you, I'm not recommending this for the good guys, but as something the evil priests and necromancers they're going up against might use.