[PnP] Familiar/Binding

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 22:02:56 CET 2017

Hah! I will PAY to see that binding.  Would be a fun session.  'come
here and stay in this sword please mister?'  Course the new SDs woudl
be easy.  But the classic SD v1 would just slaughter all around.
:)  So I'd love to see how many die making this item. :)

We did a Tree of Souls (my first) using v2 SDs.  Tame But if it was
v1 I know party woud've just fled in terror.